Monday, November 9, 2015

Ambereveryday2015!

Day 303
Getting closer to Halloween so I had to wear my pumpkin attire! Love!
Day 304
Our Homecoming door! We did the best we could since we were submitted in the JSU Homecoming door contest! We didnt win..hahaha! :)

Day 305
Halloween!!! The rain didnt stop this crew from having a blast!!
Day 306
My beautiful little girl loves Church!
Day 307
Yes....I did this! I gave them the TOYS R' US Christmas magazine!............they circled everything they could circle!! :)


Day 308
Got the Jacksonville newspaper and look who all is famous! SO proud of the girls and Alexis loved seeing herself in the paper again!!
Day 309
Love seeing Alexis having fun in school and loving being with her friends! Makes my heart smile!



Day 310
Thursday and fun day wearing the Lake Tahoe shirts! They love these shirts and makes me wish to be back on vacation again! :)

Day 311
Look how cool! Friday...before a big Auburn game, I am eating M & M's and I look in the bag and all I have left are just orange and blue!!
Day 312
Saturday family fun day! It was a nasty chilly day so our football game was cancelled so we had a great family day doing some shopping, eating dinner and heading to play and jump at The Factory. The girls love to jump and play here! They burned off a lot of energy!! :) :)

They jumped and jumped and jumped!!
Day 313
Super highlight!!....This little beauty 
and this big beauty too!! They were so beautiful and did awesome!!
Day 314
Make up game day!! We played the Southside Panthers at Hokes Bluff tonight and it was a shut out! 6-0! These girls cheered their hearts out! The rain held off and the weather wasnt bad, it turned out to be a great night for a great game! The championship and final game is Saturday!



No comments:

Post a Comment