Tuesday, November 17, 2015

Ambereveryday2015

Day 315
Last game of the season. JSU didnt win but we still had a great time watching and the girls were soooo exited to catch a volleyball when the team threw them out!
Day 316
Trip to the dentist and come home without a front tooth! She did awesome and was sooo excited that the Tooth Fairy came!...and I was sooo excited that the Tooth Fairy successfully accomplished giving the money! :) :)
Day 317
Wednesday folder came on Thursday because Alexis was out of school for Veteran's Day! {I know, I took them to the fun ole dentist on their day out of school!} :) But I love getting Alexis' 'Wednesday Folder' no matter what day it is and find great work from her! I just can not get over how neat she writes and how well she spells! Makes me proud! :)
Day 318
It is Friday!! They are doing their 'Friday dance!' haha!
Day 319
Last game of the season and they are bundled up and ready for the game! We didnt win the Championship but the boys played hard and we had such a great season!

Day 320
Sunday Fun day and we went to the Mall and the girls rode these fun things ALLLLL around the Mall! It was  hilarious watching them...especially Lily! She bumped into several things and ran over a couple of things too! Cracked me up! {Alexis did say that she wanted it to go faster! Trust me when I say...they were fast enough...for both of them! I could just imagine what all would be falling around the Mall if they were faster!} :) :)
SO fun watching them ride these! They loved it!
Just cruising along!!
Day 321
Monday artwork from Alexis! She does sooo beautiful drawing too! LOVE!
Day 322
Nan stopped by and brought THIS! SCORE! We love The Grinch and we spent the rest of the night watching it before bed! Super highlight!!


No comments:

Post a Comment