Friday, June 3, 2016

Summertime, short week, heels and books!

We have had a full week even with it actually being a short 'work week' with all the fun Summer activities starting!

So far this week, swim days, movie days with Nan, Summer Camp, music days, library reading days have started!

ALL the FUN things that my girls have been dying to start for weeks now!

I hate that I have to work during the Summers and are not off but so glad that they love all the fun things they get to do while I have to.

I LOVE the fact that we are hitting the pools, catching fireflies and have fun Summer vacations coming up too!!

OH.....sweet Summertime! :) :)

This is the only picture I have gotten a chance to snap and it just so happened to be this morning with this little one that is nooooo longer little. She is growing up SO fast! She was SUPER excited to wear her 'high heels' now that they fit her! She has LOVED them! She also has LOVED that this week they started going to the Jacksonville Library and checking out books. It has been fun the two times she has been this week to have her bring them home and hear Alexis reading to her and hearing them laugh at the funny parts, etc. Daddy and I have taken our turns on reading them also to her!
Alexis received her birthday surprise this afternoon from Nan and Pawpaw and she was SO excited. She was a little timid at first to ride her new bike because she has just been so comfortable with her old one but her and Daddy rode it around the neighborhood this afternoon and now she is just in Heaven with it and thinks it is super cool now that she has realized she can ride it! :) Pictures coming soon of her and it! :)
{What really cracks me up about this chick.....after I took the picture, she asked me to see it. As she was looking at the picture off my camera she goes 'Mommy, I make up the poses I do all by myself!' She cracks.me.up.} :)
And Flashback Friday.....to this gem of a picture! Circa~Spring 2012 when I got Alexis the same 'high heels' that Lily is now wearing! You would have thought I hung the moon with her when I gave them to Alexis! It was priceless how she was with her first 'high heels!' It is so sweet to see Lily just as happy in the same cute little 'high heels!'

No comments:

Post a Comment