Friday, June 10, 2016

VBS fun!

We have had a great week at VBS!

The theme was MEGA Sports Camp and the kids LOVED learning about their favorite sports and doing fun activities!

Alexis and Lily had SO much fun!
They practiced and practiced this week and learned so many cheerleading things! They all had a blast!
Look at these smiles! LOVE them! :)
They played games, learned about God, ate snacks, learned fun songs and dances, got to know each other and just had so much fun!
This little girl has cracked me up ALL week! She is a mess and little miss sassy! I didnt think I would meet a girl 'sassier' than Alexis AND Lily.....but I think they have met their match with this one! Riley is adorable and hilarious! I have never laughed so hard trying to teach her how to do a herkie cheer jump!!!
Last night of VBS for the MEGA Sports girls! The Church grilled out for everyone on this night and as we were walking up it smelled soooooo good!!
We had some FUN visitors!! COCKY!!!! MEGA!!! AND...the JSU Cheerleaders!!! You should have seen the looks on the girls faces when they all walked in! I have been very thankful for the women mixed in the picture that have helped me this week with the girls! Heather, Brittany and Brandi! They have been great and a huge help! Im so thankful we have really really gotten to know each other better too because of VBS. :)
This has been such a sweet and fun little group! I have really enjoyed working with them and cant wait to see them be C-team cheerleaders this coming up season!
Of course we had to have a picture with Cocky!!
Daddy came to the end of the VBS program and to eat with us! Now.....on to PACKING and heading to the BEACH tomorrow!! Whoo hoo!! I havent done any clothes washing yet OR packing so I will be up late again tonight..................but it will be ALL worth it!! :) :)

No comments:

Post a Comment