Monday, October 22, 2018

The BEST pumpkin patch!

We had a blast checking out a new pumpkin patch!

I had heard about a fun patch in Cullman...so the crew and us loaded up and headed to check it out yesterday!

We had the best time! I never knew I  would spend 4 hours at a pumpkin patch...but I did...and could have stayed there longer!

The girls played and played and slid and rode and played and slid and MORE!

It was such a great day!

Family picture on the hay! :) :)
Lily just HAD to 'dab' like her ghost...on her shirt! bahaha!
Love these sweet girls!
Two Law girls! :)
The whooooole crew!
They loved this!
And this...
And really loved this!
OHHH they had a blast!
And...even more fun!
And MORE fun!




AND...I got my workout in for the next month! :) :) :)
And...a TON of slides! Big slides...little slides...medium slides! SLIDES everywhere!
Hayride time!
My little pumpkin!
My big pumpkin!
We had the best weekend! We capped it off by eating with the Messers at the Villa Fiesta Mexican in Gadsden before heading home and crashing!
And today...we were back in the groove of school...and work...and homework...and of course, wearing our Halloween gear! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment