Tuesday, May 19, 2020

Momcation!

I have never had a 'Momcation' before and I have to say...

it was glorious!

What does a 'Momcation' consist of?!?!

Let me tell you! NO kids! NO timeline, no worries, no care, no plans, just beach, beach, beach, laughs, soaking up the sun rays, enjoying the view, nothing to do but relax and yep, that is about it.

Glorious!

I have never sat on the beach for two days straight from morning to afternoon and I just didnt know what to do with myself!

We enjoyed each other's company and literally were beach bums! ha!

We got down to Fort Walton, Gulf Shores area late Sunday night! We literally grabbed some dinner, chatted for a little bit and then crashed!

Monday morning!...........this was the view....allll day!
I did not move from this spot! I kept myself hydrated and sunscreened! That is the best I did! ha!
We got cleaned up and enjoyed and outside restaurant that had just opened up! It was my first time being in a restaurant in months! It was a beautiful afternoon to be outside and soak up the experience of being back to somewhat normalcy!
The next morning was our last day! It was a little chilly for most of the day so I actually stayed covered up with my towel!
Then it warmed up and this is how I spent the rest of the afternoon! Ahhhh......soooooo nice!
We did another outdoor...by the ocean, this time, place and it was SO good! I havent been to Gulf Shores in years and years so it was nice to have different views and experiences at the beach! This was our last night! We got up and left early Wednesday morning and headed back to reality! :)
This is how I facetimed Lily the whole time! She thought it was so funny! The girls enjoyed staying with Gran while I was gone since Tyler had to work. They havent gotten to go anywhere, either, so they were super excited for a change of scenery too! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment