Friday, May 29, 2020

Our week in Summer!

We are still loving that Summer is HERE!

My favorite....my sooo favorite!....my all time favorite is Summer! ha!

I am working and managing the house at the same time and I have to say...I am proud of myself because I have gotten in my groove and dont feel overwhelmed right now. Let's hope that my opinion doesnt change! ha!

The 'biker gang' still is alive and strong....and growing now!

Girls everywhere! Our neighborhood is full of little girls! Girls dominate for SURE more than boys in the neighborhood and you can see groups of them riding through almost every single day!

My girls have become pros at bike riding and just love doing it!

Sooo.....my days, lately, have been spent doing work and keeping an eye on allll the girls! I do just love how one girl will pull up on her bike....they will be jumping...one will leave...two more comes and they swing....then another one pops over...then they are all gone {including mine} to ride and then they are back.....then they ask for a popsicle....then they are gone again....then they are back and jumping...and ask for a pack of gummies...

and repeat!....

that is how it goes around here! :) :)

Typical fashion....older ones doing dances...
younger ones eating popsicles! :)
This is my view! I will go over and check on them......here and there.....give them some water...ya know...make sure everyone is okay and then I go back to my good ole office in the dining room! ha! It is working out pretty good I would say!

No comments:

Post a Comment