Thursday, May 14, 2020

Mother's Day!

This Mother's day was pretty low key since we are in the times we are in!

We got up and decided to wear 'fancy' clothes per Lily so that we did!

We headed to Nan's for lunch and then I headed out for a super quick but MUCH needed and SO relaxing 'Momcation!' Just what the doctor ordered! More on that to come!

Since going in to stores is not really an option right now, I didnt expect...or even want or care to have a gift! THIS picture is exactly what I needed! My sundress that I had planned to wear had a huge slash hole on the side of it and I didnt notice it until I had it on and was ready to go. I was so upset because it is so comfy and cute and I had my mind set on wearing it!
Well.......look at this picture! Tyler jumped in...offered to sew it up AND Lily was the one that suggested it! She said...Mommy, I will sew it for you! I have watched Daddy before and I can do it! SO sweet! So when Tyler heard her...{he had already said {though she didnt hear it} that he would do it} grabbed the sewing kit and he taught her how to do my dress so she finished it up! Made my day and just this little moment was perfection!
My cute sundress ALLLL ready because of this sweet and thoughtful girl! She also made me two cards...and went out in the yard and picked me some flowers and brought them to me before I woke up! LOVE her!
My biggest girl and I!
My two loves! I may not think I am worthy some days...but I thank God that he chose me to be their Momma! If anything I ever want them to know and learn from me is to always be kind, be respectful, be honest and do what is right with God's light shining through you!

No comments:

Post a Comment