Sunday, November 29, 2020

Back in the grooooove

 Well..our Thanksgiving break is coming to an end. It has been a great week off and we had much needed relaxation time and family time!

The girls and I had a fun shopping and 'girl' day to Douglasville Mall the other day, we have watched a ton of Christmas movies, we have spent time with friends and family too during our week!

Last night we enjoyed catching up with the Rays and the Messers........all the while.......Auburn got their butt kicked by Bama. My goodness it was really bad so thank goodness I really didnt watch any of it to have to endure the pain because I was too busy chasing kids and chatting! :) To top it off and make it worse, Saban tested positive again for COVID {apparently the 1st time was a false positive} so this time...he really couldnt coach so not only can those Bama fans say that they beat Auburn...they are also saying...yep...even without our Coach...they won. 

Uggh!! :)

Our last day, today, has been spent at Church and lunch before the storms roll in and before it turns down right COLD this week! Yeah...not looking forward to how cold it is supposed to be. I HATE winter! :)

They were contained for a little bit so I had to take a picture! ha! They always love to hang out up there. They think they are cool to get to crawl through to this area!

My Christmas model today before Church!
Ready to go to Church! My beautiful Lily!


No comments:

Post a Comment