Friday, November 27, 2020

Christmas at home...

 I looooveee when my home becomes sooo cozy with Christmas decorations! It is my favorite!

Welcome!

to...our living room!

I just love changing up this tree each year! I am loving this look this year!
I LOVE this gold tree! It is perfect in this spot!
I wanted to have a green..cozy..warm...feel for the mantle this year!
I love how it turned out!
Changed up this tree....too...and I love it!
This tree has my most favorite ornaments on it! I just love each ornament for its own reason!
Dining room is always one of my favorite rooms! I just love the little Christmas town that Nannie gave me several years ago. It's Lily's favorite too! She loved helping me set it up!
My model that usually takes pictures by everything with me....was being lazy this morning! Caught her curled up on her IPAD!
See another model in this picture! Aubie! :)
And...our newest model in the family! He blends in with the basket! :) Our home feels so Christmas and I just love it!

No comments:

Post a Comment