Thursday, April 1, 2021

April Fool's!

 I love April!

And..today is April 1st............and April Fool's day!

Last April, we had just started our mandatory stay at home order/quarantine time.

Alexis, Lily, and I were all at home trying to figure out how to balance school and my work and us all 3 not trying to kill each other with us being 'stuck' with each other every.single.day. Tyler was still working...as he was deemed 'essential.' 

So last April Fool's I got the girls GOOD! I did that picture of President Trump saying that everyone is going to have to repeat the current grade that they were in.

YOU should have SEEN their faces!

They both totally fell for it!

It was the BEST!

So, I will never be able to probably top that...........

but I tried today! :)

 THIS cracked me up! Once co-worker already fell for it! :)


 One of my co-workers has been having spider problems in her office................


 soooo......got her  with some fake ones! :)


 


No comments:

Post a Comment