Saturday, April 17, 2021

Simply Southern!

 We are simply southern over here!

So far...our weekend has been perfection! The weather is becoming just so nice and we got to enjoy it today while watching Lily since our Saturdays are now filled at the soccer field!

We have had a ton of action and we still have one more day in the weekend!

Nan popped over on Friday afternoon....and these two just so happened to be matching!

Twins!

I had the pleasure of catching up with these two! It has been around !!2!! years since we have got together! Misty and I headed over to B'ham to have a yummy dinner with Kelly at Soho Social in Homewood! It was so good to catch up and eat! :)

Love how it does not matter how long it has been...we pick up right where we left off!

Then after Lily's soccer game today.................Tyler got SURPRISED! You know how much I LOVE to get him at a Mexican restaurant around his birthday so since it is Monday...........today was perfection to get him!

He kind of caught me this time...though I tried to play it off that I asked for a to go box! Well....he didnt buy that....fully!...ha!....

Well...when they all came out singing...and with the hat....he was like..'I KNEW what you were doing!' ha!

Happy early birthday! This picture cracks me up!


No comments:

Post a Comment