Sunday, April 25, 2021

Whoooo is the winner....I mean has grown the most?!?!

 Every 6 months...

I tell ya....

it is SOMETHING with Alexis and Lily...

when the day is here to measure how tall they are!

Lily is a whopping 4'4'' and Alexis is 5'2''.........

but......

the winner is..........

Lily! 

She has grown the most this time!

Alexis....................though.............

is on my tail! She is an inch away from hitting the 'target Mommy' that is on the wall! ha!

OH....the day when that happens! :) I feel like it may be the next time we check...in 6 months!

We shall see! 

See this smile! Yeah...this smile is a smile that says...'I know that I am in trouble!' because she kept trying to raise her feet up to make her taller! Tyler got on to her two times because she kept doing it!

Then...see this face!!?? This is the face of a girl that is telling me that she doesnt have time to smile at me that she has to concentrate and be still to get measured!

You have NO IDEA how serious these two take this! It amazes me....it really does!


 Calculating the results! OH the suspense! ha!


 

No comments:

Post a Comment