Saturday, December 4, 2021

That time!

 Always my favorite time!

LOVE my friends...love kicking off Christmas...love a chance for a girls night and love the laughter and memories!

That is exactly what happened last night!

Food, laughs and fun!

We did a progressive type deal this year and ended at the Sorianos at the end. I think this rotating will be a new tradition starting!

Of course on my end....we had to play a game or two! This cracks me up! My boss really got in to it with Misty leading! ha!

Rudolph's!

This cracks me up! She was in it to win it!

Misty was being sure to count alllll of hers!

Love them!
Love!
Sweet friends!
Crissy wasnt there but her socks were from last year! She gave me these....and didnt realize how small my feet are! bahaha! This was a highlight of the night.......me wearing these the whole time!

No comments:

Post a Comment