Wednesday, June 29, 2022

Summer nights!

 Tyler had his last golf round with the JSU Golf League so us girls hit dinner and came home. Not 5 minutes of being home.......Callie and Abby Grace rode up on their bikes and I didnt see Lily again until 9:00pm!

I have said it a thousand times that I love our neighborhood and it is because of nights like last night! 

Friends popping over and Lily ending it with them and night swimming!

For an almost 11 year old.........I dont think it gets any better than that!

I never had a neighborhood experience and I am so thankful my girls have the opportunity!

As soon as Lily saw them ride up.........

she said..... 'they are here!! They have come to get me!'............and then took off out to the garage to greet them and grab her bike! :)

Living her best life!

Loaded up and riding back home in Abby Grace's brother's truck! He was the lucky one to take them home! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment