Tuesday, June 14, 2022

VBS!

 Our VBS kicked off Sunday and my girls have been having a blast!

This is my first year to not help....{insert feeling odd over not but enjoying the break} because Alexis has taken my spot instead!

Yep..she is officially too old for VBS and LOVES helping and spending time with Mrs. Megan so she has been thrilled to help her in her class and with everything in between!

Alexis didnt get to go Sunday because of her 12:00-8:00pm {they ended an hour earlier than expected} cheer practice but she is finishing the week even though Lily wont be there Wednesday and Thursday because she leaves tomorrow for her 4-H camp!

They have had so much fun with the Messer girls and all the other friends so far!

Im just the taxi driver this year! Dropping off and picking up is my game!

Camille cracks me up! She is 'relaxing' in the chair she said! :)

These two crack me up! Lily loves her outfit so much....it was picture worthy! The VBS shirt and her favorite skirt!


They have the Church decorated so cute! Who knows...this may be the last VBS in our Church so they did it BIG this time!

No comments:

Post a Comment