Monday, April 24, 2023

Our weekend and my birthday!

 We had a low-key weekend that just happened to be my birthday and perfection!

Friday night we had dinner with Leah and Phillip and another Leigha and Staci, Tim and Jason Stone and the Emily and Chris. It was a big group of us and it was a good time to eat and catch up!

Saturday we had dinner with Nan, Pawpaw and Brandi and it was delicious and hit the spot! 

My birthday, day, was just relaxing at home and doing laundry! It was just fine by me because it was good to not have to be rushing around and I got caught up on things I needed to do!

Sunday we had Church and then for dinner the Messers, Rays and Leigha threw me a graduation dinner!

It was fun and loved how all the kiddos helped with the surprise!

Lily looked so cute for Church so we snapped a picture!

They made me take a picture with my 'graduation' hat on! (It came on the cake they brought!) ha!

No comments:

Post a Comment