Tuesday, April 4, 2023

TEN! DONE!

 I am officially BACK among the living!

OH my goodness, this past week and weekend have been one for the record books!

Completing TEN Final Comprehensive papers that is a complete review of 10 out of the 12 courses I took almost was the death of me!

Literally!

BUT.......

I am living proof you can have a family, a life, a job, and still go back to school....

I just would not suggest it! ha! :)

Go to school before you do allll the things I mentioned above! :)

I started my Master's in the Fall of 2020 so it has taken me 2 years...and a semester to complete it!

BOOM! :)

It has not been fun, not going to sugar coat it, and it has not been easy but I am grateful I took the plunge and SO much more grateful....

that it is over!

I am finishing my last class and then just finished my Final Comps so graduation is RIGHT around the corner on April 29th!

I am ecstatic that Tyler is right behind me and will be graduating this Summer!

I took 3 classes one semester and he just took 2 so he is a class behind me. 

Yeah....I survived taking 3 classes at one time too! That was a crazy experience also! :)

Goodness the lesson here are...you can DO more than you think you can! You WILL survive situations even when you think YOU wont, and tomorrow is a new day so make the best and MOST out of it and do all you can to be the best version of YOU!


So....

here you go!

My TEN papers....

DONE! :)



No comments:

Post a Comment