Wednesday, April 26, 2023

They are growing and growing!

 It is that time!

6 months has come again so it is time to measure how much they have grown in the basement!

Alexis....well...she has stayed the same again. 6 months ago she had stayed the same and then this time, well, same too. So it looks like she is probably pretty close to how tall she is going to be! We shall see but she is as tall as me and I have done pretty well my whole life so I think she'll be just fine! :)

He measured her the 1st time and she saw that it was the same so she said 'Hold on, I need to try that again!' haha! So she tried it again...and well, the same results. She was fine with it and is glad that she is right there with me! :)

This girl!


Lily!

6 months ago...she grew 2 inches! This time an inch and a half! The legs just wont stop growing! :) She is right at 5 feet already! She is growing like a weed!

Her legs just wont stop growing!

I love measuring them each 6 months and love watching these two grow!

No comments:

Post a Comment