Monday, November 11, 2013

Book girl

We had a busy weekend yet again! Gran and I headed down to visit Andrew. It has been a long awaited visit. It was good to see him, and it felt like no one skipped a beat. My hope for Andrew is that this new journey of his will be bright and lessons of the past help guide and direct him for his future.
We enjoyed "touring" Mobile with shopping, movies and eating. :) Ben came from Enterprise to visit, so it was nice that he came down. I know one thing is certain...Mobile's roads are a mess! Not only are they hard to drive on, they change directions, etc out of no where! I was proud of myself during the Mobile trip!...I got a good bit of Christmas shopping done! Whoo hoo! :)

Daddy and the girls enjoyed their weekend still in Jacksonville with spending time with Nan and Pawpaw and football and church! :)

When I got home, we went to dinner to celebrate Alexis! She was SO excited about her "celebration" to Pizza Hut! She got to order her very own personal pan pizza...just the way she wanted it, with MUSHROOMS! That's right....she had her very own mushroom pizza because she completed her reading book program for school so she received a gift card! I am so very proud of her! :) It was sooo nice to be back home with my little family and celebrating my little girl! :)

Alexis cracked me up! She said "My very own mushroom pizza!" :) {yuck!} :)

Alexis' very first book that she checked out of the library! Mark it down in History! She was so proud that she finally got to check a book out! I love to see how excited she is when she reads! She has come so far in just a few short months of being in Kindergarten! She sounds the words out so well, and rolls right on through the pages! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment