Tuesday, November 26, 2013

Rudolph the red nosed...

It is looking a little bit like Christmas around here! What else is there to do while having a week off from work?!?! Well...decorate for Christmas...and get pretty much all of your Christmas shopping done, of course! :)
That is exactly what I have been doing...and I feel sooo productive! :)
Our Livingroom tree!
The mantle
The Dining room!
Lily's tree!
And of course...Alexis with her pink tree!
In the livingroom! I love this! I love to see how both girls have changed throughout the past Christmas'
I love to see all the cute Santa pictures I have!
By the TV!
And...nothing better than after a nice warm bath...but to put on our Christmas pjs and cover up with our Christmas blankets! :) And....of course Lily has her giraffe! :)
And to make it even better....curling up and watching Rudolph the red nosed reindeer!! Alexis and Lily LOVED watching this! YAYY!!...for traditions! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment