Saturday, November 30, 2013

War Eagle War Eagle War Eagle!!!

WHOOO HOOO....WHOOT WHOOT!!!! AUBURN WON!!! AUBURN WON!! Auburn BEAT Bama!!! :)
I about had 25,000 heart attacks throughout this game! What an awesome game! Now on to be SEC champions BABY!! 34-28 Auburn! All the Bama trash talking is now over! Whoo HOO!! :)
We enjoyed watching the game here at home. Tyler put the TV outside and until it got super cold...we enjoyed watching it out on our deck and smelling the grill and enjoying the great weather! The girls were sooo excited Auburn won! Lily cracked me up cheering so loud!! What a memory!!!

Daddy firing up the grill and enjoying the game with Alexis!
My big girl and me!!
The Auburn girls! They watched the whole game and cheered and shouted with Daddy and me! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment