Friday, February 3, 2017

A long week....

Whhhooo hhoooo!!

It is the weekend!

This week has been so busy at work for me and I had a very long cheer meeting Monday so I just have felt so tired and behind! On top of that and feeling just achy, I am so glad it is the weekend for it to be the first week in February!

I have to say, I love the month of love! Getting all the Valentine decorations out and seeing all the hearts make me happy!

Be my Valentine!
Love decorating!
Hearts everywhere!
When you have a long and busy...crazy...week.... having ice cream with sprinkles with co-workers make it better!
Love this little group of girls! Princesses for God! I love to hear their stories....their thoughts...their feelings as we talk each week about what it is to be a Princess in Gods eyes by being respectful, caring for others, etc! Such a sweet group!
Alexis is not in this class because she enjoys a different class and Lily has her own class too....so it is just me and all of them and it is so fun!
Alexis got her ballet costume in this week and it is so pretty! They both have their dance pictures tomorrow and I am SO excited to see them in their cute costumes! Alexis hasnt gotten her jazz costume in yet so we are having to take those pictures later. I am excited to see that costume too!
Lily's little ballet costume! Cant wait to see her all dolled up in it too!
And today is Friday and was 'Wacky Tacky' day for this little one! She for sure was 'wacky tacky!' :) :)
Love her!
And now...as I sit here.....it is 7:00pm....the girls are enjoying being all curled up in their bean bags watching an 1 of the 4 American Girl doll movies since they are LOVING them since the surprise from Daddy as we are catching up on 'How To Get Away With Murder' since I was soooo tired last night that I couldnt stay up to watch! Whooo hooo!!.....I love this show! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment