Sunday, February 19, 2017

Twisted photoshoot!

Ahhh....

this weekend has been perfection!

Yesterday we didnt step foot outside our home and it was glorious!

We hung out at home all.day.long. without anything on our calendar!

I can not tell you the last time we have had nothing to do!

We filled our day with relaxing and enjoying just being at home!

Thursday, after dance, the girls spent the night with Gran and Ben and today was packed full with Church and seeing LaLa and Aunt Pam for lunch with everyone since they were in town for a baby shower, Tyler working on yards, math tutoring and more.... so....having one day....stuck right in the middle....of doing nothing...but just enjoying home....

perfection!

Amongst the relaxing....the girls filled the day with tons of games. They were all kinds of twisted while playing! Along with this...Alexis worked on perfecting her jump roping skills....to which...I busted out my old skills {much to Daddy's surprise especially} on how AWESOME I am at jump roping!! :)
Twister girls!
Decided to do a mini photo shoot today!
Havent had a chance to do our yearly Valentine pictures....so I took a couple today!
Making silly faces at each other....oh me.....when I let them do their own poises, this is what I get! :)
Love!
And....see what I mean with what I get when they do their own poises! :) ha!
She is just grown!
Two sisters!
Two stinkers! :)
Love this of her!
Love!
Doing some modeling!
Tired of taking pictures! ha!
Her expression! She is a mess!

No comments:

Post a Comment