Thursday, February 9, 2017

Feeling the love!...

We have been feeling the love and gearing up for Valentine's Day this week and the girls have looked oh so cute doing it!

This week hasnt been as crazy busy...and it has been soooo nice!

We have been in the same groove of 3rd grade math....3rd grade English and oh....did I say 3rd grade spelling and vocabulary words too! :)

Thank goodness tomorrow is Friday! :) :)

Monday's little Valentine!
Monday's two Valentines!
Love the shirts from Gran and Alexis loves that they have hearts on the back! :)
No caption needed! XOXO on Tuesday! :)
Wednesday's Valentine's love!
And today was FULL of hearts! :) Love this little girl with all my heart!
And this beauty too!
And tonight I am curled up with my blanket after a long...but good day, watching my long awaited weekly fix of Scandal and How To Get Away With Murder since the girls are in bed after a full day of school and dance! We have been productive! Work hard.....sleep hard! {for the girls!} ....binge watch my favorite shows for me! ha!

No comments:

Post a Comment