Sunday, April 2, 2017

Couldn't resist!

I just couldnt resist to go ahead and post these because I LOOOVE them!........

it doesnt matter that these outfits are our Easter outfits that we will be wearing in a couple of weeks! :) :) :)
Someone had a bowl of cereal {per her request} this morning! She stopped drinking milk when we finally figured out what was going on with her and every time I would buy lactose free milk, she would never drink it because she had it in her head that it would still make her belly hurt because it was 'milk.' Well, the other day she asked me to buy her 'her kind of milk' so I did! And.....she ate a bowl of cereal and said she loved it!
My two beautiful girls!



Love this!

Family photo! I just love the colors we have on!

Us four! :)
And this is real life! This is what happens when we are all done with pictures...because it is a pain...but we realize the timer is still going! ha!
Then...we changed clothes and headed to Church!
After Church..I spent the rest of the afternoon doing cheer uniform fittings...while they did this!
Boo for me...but yayyy for them! They had a great afternoon..especially Lily!...she upgraded to Alexis' old bike and LOVED it! Tyler said she rode it soooo well!

No comments:

Post a Comment