Monday, February 26, 2018

As you enter the world we're in

Oh, as I sit here writing this...I am filled with several different types of emotion...

for today...

I became an Aunt.

Sweet baby Grey made his debut today weighing in at 7 pounds 1 ounce and 19 inches long!

When I held him today, my heart burst.

I pray for this new little fellow that he knows how loved he is...and knows how God loves him even more than anyone. I pray that God covers Grey in peace, love and protection as he takes on this big ole' world.

  My blessing to Grey: “May the Lord bless you and keep you, the Lord make his face shine upon you and be gracious to you, the Lord turn his face toward you and give you peace.” Numbers 6:24-26

My prayer for Grey:  “Be strong and courageous. Do not be afraid, do not be discouraged, for the Lord your God will be with you wherever you go.” Joshua 1:9

Sweet sweet baby....just hours old!
 Uncle Tyler! We both have new titles today.
 He didnt cry once while we were there. His sweet little lip puckered and trembled a couple of times and he whimpered the softest little whimpers though! :)
 He opened his eyes a little too!
 Mom and Dad are doing great. They are proud parents.
 Nannie came to visit another one of her great grand children! This is a great picture of Nannie and Grey!

No comments:

Post a Comment