Wednesday, February 14, 2018

Full of love!

Today is Love day!

We dont really go 'all out' for Valentines day. Really...Valentines day should be every day....so we keep it low key but that doesnt mean that we are short on hearts....and pink...and red...and all things 'love!' :) :)

You better be sure to know....we wore pink...and hearts...and red...and love leading up to the big day!
Monday!
Love this little love!
Tuesday!! :)
And...today..Wednesday...the day of Love!
I totally surprised this one at school today...and brought her lunch! She was SOOOO surprised! It made my day to surprise her...and I think it made her day too! :)
I loved how the lunch ladies decorated the lunchroom. It was so festive and they had fun songs playing too while they ate! This was a HUGE difference from when I was in school! When I was in school.....you could BARELY talk while we ate! We literally had a red light in the lunch room and if it turned red......we were DONE....and we had to all sit in silence to eat! It was NO fun!!
My twin today! :) :)
Daddy surprised us for dinner at Effinas....topped off we a HUGE brownie dessert after! YUM!
Daddy with his smallest Valentine!
Daddy with his next biggest Valentine! Daddy and I never got around to taking a picture together...but I made sure the girls knew that I was his biggest Valentine! :)
After dinner....we headed to Church! It was so much fun tonight! We all busted out the 'Cupid Shuffle' tonight..........and the kids LOVED it! They were also VERY surprised that I knew how to do it too! haha! A friend of mine snapped this picture and I thought it was too funny not to post on here of our dance moves!
And then...Mrs. Angie did her lesson on being an 'Encourager'...and what it means to encourage. She showed a video and then at the end...she put this picture up of a great example of someone who is an 'encourager'....................and it was none other than Daddy helping Lily ride her bike! Oh...this melted my HEART! Lily was like 'OHHH!!! That is me and my Daddy!!' Made my day! :) :)
After the lesson....they played a ton of Valentine games! They had a blast tonight!
So fun! We had a great....full of love day!

No comments:

Post a Comment