Friday, February 9, 2018

Ohh...what a 'Daddy/Daughter' night!

Oh what a night!

They danced the night away!

Had a date night at Effinas for dinner...

before heading to this year's Daddy/Daughter dance!

I always love this because it is such a special time with Daddy and his two ladies!

Two beautiful girls!
 Daddy and his two ladies!
 Lily bug!
 Lexie poo!
 This is the only picture I got of Lily! I could NOT keep up with her! Her and Abby were going crazy everywhere just running and dancing around! By the time I had gotten there...Lily had already taken her hair down...and kicked off her shoes too! :) :)
 I love pictures like this! Love!
 Having fun!
 Two besties!
 Sweet girls!
 Nickman and Lex!
 Sweet Caroline and Lex!
 And...to prove I was there....for about 20 minutes! Carrie, Alison and I had a girl's dinner since the guys were with their other dates for the night and then after dinner I popped over real quick to snap some pictures...and the jet back out! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment