Thursday, April 26, 2018

The year is winding down!

Lily's Kindergarten year is winding down and she has loved it and done so well!

She had her Kindergarten field trip today and was SUPER excited because it was to her most favorite place...The Imagination Place!

It was a quick trip and they were back after lunch but BOY she was super excited this morning to get the day started!

Lily's socks! This morning....she wore these socks! Well, the next thing I know, she has them rolled all the way down. It looked hilarious and I wish I snapped a picture of how she looked but she was bound and determined to wear them the way she did despite me telling her that doesnt look right! ha! This picture somewhat shows them rolled. They are not as rolled as they were when she left home this morning but it still cracks me up with how they look in this picture!
Lily loves her sweet friends! Jaycee and Callie!
I love this little friend of Lily's..........Mrs. Elyse is just precious!
And today. We celebrated our student worker, Mikeya, leaving us since she is graduating. Well....next thing I know...the waiters are singing and putting something on top of my head! I was totally shocked and my co-workers totally got me! Too funny! Never a dull moment with them!

No comments:

Post a Comment