Saturday, September 22, 2018

Football...football...football!

So...we went to two football games, that we participated in....however sat through one football game in between the two we participated in!....

came home....

watched two football games on TV before leaving for dinner...

went to another football game...while listening to a football game on our phones...

and then came home and watched another football game...

all in one day! :) :)

1st and foremost....I have to point OUT! OH...I love Summer....and okay with Spring...but I LOVE Fall! OH...I love everything...and I mean everything about Fall! Bring on the cooler but still oh so nice weather, pumpkins.....more pumpkins...even more pumpkins....Fall clothes...and more! :)


We, C-Team, supported our GOLD for the Eagles and to beat Childhood Cancer for our sweet T-Nash! We had a big win today against Pleasant Valley! These girls cheered soooooo great too!
Us coaches with them!
Then it was this one's turn! They wore their gold too! They had a BIG win too!
Alexis loves her Carli! She was pumped when she saw that she came to the game!
Then...it was such a great afternoon/night for some JSU football! Tonight marked our 1st JSU game of the season that we have had a chance to go to! My girls loved meeting a new friend too! My sweet co-worker was there with her daughter and husband! They had fun chatting and getting to know it other! Allie is in 7th and Alexis is in 5th...so it was sooo funny listening to their conversations! :)
JSU was winning when we left at the 3rd! Talk about the Southerners performing amazing! OH MY! It was a great game...but we were tried...and was dying to get home to play catch up to the Auburn game! :)
{And....side-note...if you are wondering what is on Lily's face {under her eye} she was attacked by a hula-hoop! YEP...I said hula-hoop! The P.E. Coach called me yesterday afternoon and wanted to warn me before I saw Lily...that it looked like she was 'burned' at school..but that she really wasnt! I was like 'WHATTT!?!' She then told me that another 'friend' was hooping and Lily and her....with the hula-hoop collided! I am TOTALLY not surprised by this story...because it is Lily! ha! So...she has been telling everyone that a hula-hoop attacked her at school! OH me...never a dull moment...NEVER! :) :)}
We love watching and hearing them perform! So awesome!

No comments:

Post a Comment