Wednesday, September 19, 2018

Wordless Wednesday! BABIES are HEEERRREE!

OH my GOODNESS!

I have prayed for these babies....cried for these babies and have been WAITING for these babies...

AND...

they are HERE! They were born 09/17/2018...so that date will forever me a GREAT day! :)

Doing so well...and sweet Momma is too!

I can NOT wait to meet them!

Sweet Conley and Calvin Hunt were born late Monday and are just perfect! I am SO beyond thrilled for my dearest and sweetest friend ever...Lindsay! I am just busting with happiness for them that God has allowed her and Seth to be a Mommy and Daddy finally!
I can not wait to meet them!! {I know...I just said that!} :) :)

They are in the NICU for a little while...which is perfectly normal for little ones just to help them get stronger! OH...the double sweet cheeks! SO in love! :)
Look at this sweet baby! She hasnt posted, yet, on her fertility page as she wanted me to know before! Talk about TEARS!
Oh LOVE!

No comments:

Post a Comment