Monday, July 19, 2021

Alexis' 1st day-Winshape, Lily's last day-Dr. Hall

 Today marked Alexis' first full day at camp! We get updates and pictures throughout the day so it is good to see her having fun! I have not spoken to her as the only form of communication is email. Well, I emailed her this morning .....and as of right now, she has not responded but the camp counselor that is with her has to let her see it {once they check and see who has mail} and I dont know when that happens so I cant wait to hear from her and hear how its going so far! Based on the pictures today....she made it through her first night so I think she's good and she looks happy! :)

This morning...I had this waiting on me from the meet and greet last night that they had! This is Alexis' suite group and the counselor that sleeps in their 'apartment' with them. Isnt the counselor the cutest! I hope Alexis has fun with this group...........and alllll the other girls she'll be meeting!

And...full...day 1 picture! I dont know who braided her hair....so apparently she's met one friend outside Sydney because I know Syd doesnt know how to braid! She is smiling...so I think the good guess is...she is having fun! ha!
 
Love and miss her!

 And...today...this girl and I headed to Bham for a fun day before her last appointment with Dr. Hall. We shopped and OF COURSE could not leave before having PF Changs!

Lily will not be going back to Dr. Hall as the eye drops, etc just have not worked with him so he has referred us back to her original doctor...Dr. Patal to figure out next steps to see if we can figure out the red spot on her eye. It is still a mystery!.............

We had a great and fun day together!



No comments:

Post a Comment