Sunday, July 18, 2021

Alexis' first away camp!

 Alexis has been looking forward to this for about 5 months now!

The day came that I dropped her off at her very first 'big girl' camp! She will be gone until Friday! 

So crazy!

Already miss her! Like, I feel a piece of me is just gone and its only been a couple of hours that she has been away!

I am soooo excited for her and I just know she is going to have a blast!

Yeah....how long is she going to be gone?!!? ha! Talk about packing! We got allll the things! She was ready! The yellow box....she doesnt know about! Its called a 'care package' that is a surprise that is special for them to get from family on whatever day we choose. It is all of her favorite things and she'll love allll the goodies I packed her!

We had the best day! We were up and out and hit the road!
We stopped in Ellijay and had lunch at the cutest pizza place! I have never been to the little town and it was adorable!

And.......then....just like that....they were on their way! Ready to have the best week! Behind them is where they will be staying! It is apartment style dorms and they are SO nice! There will be a counselor and then I think 2 other roommates in their suite! They have a sitting area and a little kitchen with just a fridge and sink....but it is so nice!

I cant wait to hear allll about her week on Friday when we pick her up!


No comments:

Post a Comment