Saturday, July 10, 2021

Our fun day!

 I try my best to make the most of our Summer days and this Summer has been sort of hard since Alexis has had so many practices and then we have been gone on vacations. Since this was a short week, Lily stayed at home and didnt do camp so yesterday we had a 'fun day!' 

We all loaded up and spent the entire day doing allll things fun! Going from everywhere between Oxford, Anniston and Gadsden!

Lunch, shopping, ice cream to the Factory and dinner!

We had a great day!

lunch at Chicken Salad Chick!

Full of allll the fun things! We bounced from store to store!....mainly trying to get Alexis taken care of for her camp coming up! I would say mission complete and a success!

Tried out a new ice cream spot! Delish!
Then headed to Gadsden with this crew. Dinner then at Rock N Roll Sushi with the other parents! It was soooo good!

I couldnt get the 'big girls' to let me take a picture so I got the best I could! Syd, Carli and Lex playing dodgeball! ha!

Fun day in the books and fun memories made!

No comments:

Post a Comment