Sunday, July 25, 2021

Celebrating!

 We had a wonderful night celebrating our anniversary! We went to Nola and then bowling! Two of our favorite places!

It was a good night!

Lily is the most thoughtful person I know! She literally put money from her piggy bank in a card for us to go dinner with! She was even so creative that the money 'popped up and out' at me when I opened the card! ha! {We gave her money back to her....in case youre wondering!} She is the sweetest!

Us two...old...kids! ha!
Lily was the picture taker...and we tried to re-create the picture we made almost 16 years ago. ha! Its laughable!
Bowling fun!

He bowled....left handed....all 3 games....but he is awesome...and I suck at bowling! ha! He still beat me...bad...all 3 games...left handed..... :)




No comments:

Post a Comment