Sunday, October 31, 2021

The last day of October!

 My goodness October has flown by! It is one of my favorite months and I am sad to see it go!

Since Halloween was celebrated yesterday due to today being Sunday...we had a pretty low key day!

Today was the most beautiful Fall day and we soaked up every minute of it!

I cleaned up some of my Halloween decor....{I know...technically today is the 31st...but once a holiday is 'done'....Im done and ready to pack and clean it up and since we technically celebrated it last night....today was the day to get it up! ha!} :) 

And....then on to Christmas! :) :) ha!

Since it was so nice outside...we loaded up {minus Alexis...she wanted to stay home and take a nap since all the girls spent the night together} and played some holes of golf! :) I got my very first birdie! WHOO HOO! :) We stopped by Nan and Pawpaws for a little bit before heading home to get cleaned up to go to the Lewis' Halloween party/dinner! The kids played and played and made smores....decorated cookies...and us adults enjoyed allll the food and football and then the Braves! We are currently home and just got to enjoy the GRAND SLAM during the Braves vs Astros World Series game! CHOP ON! 

Its been a good day!

Here we go!

She loved driving the cart! We had some questionable moments...ha!... :)

OH...the blue skies!...and this hunk! He played an amazing game! I just love seeing him hit and how far the ball goes! ha!

The four amigos!

The 'Fraternity brothers' {I  know!.............they came up with this idea themselves!} :)

All the girls and Lily, the beauty queen! :)
Then Lily realized she couldnt play well as a beauty queen so she changed! :) This is the only boy that would actually sit still long enough to take a picture! Ridge was eating it up that they all were paying him attention!
She LOVES to decorate cookies and she is so good at it too! Such a fun night with friends and a great way to end one of my favorite holidays and months!

No comments:

Post a Comment