Tuesday, May 3, 2022

So close to Summer!

 It is so close to Summer...that we can almost taste it!

We have been having some really beautiful weather lately! We still have some chilly moments that I am hoping will move on...

but overall, it is Spring and we are loving it!

Lily.

Any chance Lily gets.....she is outside playing her heart out!

She actually has more friends in the neighborhood that Alexis ever did. When Alexis was at her peak of outside playing and riding bikes, etc, with friends....

Lily was always too little to go off with friends.

Occasionally I would let her 'roam' with Alexis but for the most part...Lily had to stay at home.

She hated it! Always would beg to go play and ride with friends.

I had always hoped that Lily would have just as much of a fun experience that Alexis had.

Well, she does!

She bounces from one backyard to the next. To one 'secret' hiding spot over to someone else's backyard and back again.They are always out coming up with some game to play or this or that. I look out the back window and when I spot them...

it makes me smile!

She is SO happy getting to get outside and be with her friends!

Daddy of the year award when he set up the sprinkler!

I have said it 10 BILLION times...but I will say it 10 billion more...........the trampoline is our treasured possession! 



No comments:

Post a Comment