Thursday, March 28, 2013

The beginning of Easter

This week is Easter week...and since we have so much going on...I thought I would skip "Throwback Thursday" and do the beginning of our Easter fun week!
Today the girls had their Easter party at their school! Alexis has been waiting for this day ALL week! The other day Alexis helped me put the Easter candy into her Easter eggs that she needed to bring for her party. Well, she came home that next afternoon and said that Mrs. Annette tried to take all of her eggs. Well, I explained to her that the eggs that we put candy in were not for her but for the party. I asked her if she was nice to Mrs. Annette about the egg thing...and Alexis goes "Yes Mommy I was nice...all I said to her was Mrs. Annette, why are you taking all of my eggs?" ha! ohhh me!! :)
Alexis came home today saying she had sooo much fun at her Easter party. She said that she ran really fast to get all the eggs that her teachers hid!.....and she said she had really good food too! I think the Easter parties were a success!! :)

Alexis' class finding the Easter eggs!..........Alexis cracked me up...I asked her if the Easter bunny came to her party, and she said no...that he was sick! Ohhh...her imagination! :)


Going super fast to get all the eggs!!

Having soooo much fun! I checked and cleaned out her basket when she got home...and she did have a TON of eggs...along with some leaves..and grass too! :)


Lily's Easter party consisted more of eating! :)

And eating some more... :)

And now...onto the egg hunt!

This picture CRACKS me up!! Lily decided that she didnt want to find eggs any more..that she would rather go around collecting the toys to take home in her Easter basket!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment