Monday, December 21, 2015

From sun up til sun down!

We have given Oxford a lot of time and money today for sure!

We kicked off today by heading to Oxford to see the new Chipmunk movie..'Road Chip' with Nan, Brandi and Pawpaw! We havent met Brandi's new kitten yet so we wanted to meet her {or Drew} so we went and met her and so then we hit lunch and the movies!

It was the cutest movie! I think Tyler and I enjoyed it more than the girls....and they LOVED it! It will for sure be a purchase once it comes out!

We did some shopping after the movie and then the girls road the fun animals around the Mall. They love to ride those things...and it is hilarious watching them too!

We came home for about 2 hours only to turn around and head back to Oxford to meet the Johnsons and the Grogans for dinner!

The Grogans made it into town so we wanted to catch up and see them before they headed back home! We all met up at Fuji and I dont think we have eaten there since the last time all of us met to eat there which was about a year and a half ago!

It was just as good as I remember too! :)

We had a full day of fun!......and whew, Im tired! The girls passed out quickly at bedtime tonight! :)

This girl is super excited about today! She loves the Chipmunks....and Laynee and Walker! :)
Miss Sassy pants!
Movie time! The cutest movie! {Minus Tyler and me...we were there} :)
'Shopping spree' Sweet Hazel sent them there Christmas card with money in it and so they had a 'shopping spree' in Claires {one of their 'dream' stores....besides Bath and Body Works} and could buy WHATEVER they wanted.............................. that their 10 whole dollars could buy them! :) :)
They LOVE these things! Too fun!!
Dinnertime...and showtime! They all love to see what the guy cooks and 'sets on fire!' :)
Nick and Walker were being stubborn and kept refusing to look at me while I took a picture! They were in BIG trouble with me! :)
And..................these two..................   bought me this Santa hat earlier and gave it to me and MADE me wear it the entire time we were there! I had A LOT of looks by other people in the restaurant while I was there! :) It says 'Ba humbug!' {because we {Tammy and I} have an inside joke because I always get her that she doesnt have any 'Christmas spirit' because I always want to do a lot of Christmas stuff and she doesnt want to!......so she bought this for me when she is the one that really needs to wear it because it is her favorite word!!} Love sweet friends!..........{if I had any!} :) :)

No comments:

Post a Comment