Saturday, December 12, 2015

Oh what fun Dirty Santa!

Last night marked my annual Dirty Santa Christmas party and yet again....it was sooooo much fun!

I look forward to this day every year!

Sad, but not so sad because I am soooo excited for the Gamecocks but I lost a lot of friends coming last night due to the JSU football game!

It was an awesome game and they won! There was a HUGE crowd at the game and it was a warm and beautiful night too! One more game to conquer and then on to the National Championship! GO Gamecocks!
Tyler bailed as my 'babysitter' {though he really ever isnt because during my Christmas parties, he is supposed to keep the girls down in the basement with him and it ends up never happening} :)

But him and Pawpaw and had great 'date' night together at the game!! :)
We had SO much food...and SO much fun! I made corn dip, Italian pasta salad, stuffed peppers, sandwiches {ham, pimento cheese and chicken salad}, fruit 'Santas', little bbq smokies, veggies with spinach dip and a ton of desserts! YUM! :)
The food line-up :)
Loved my fruit 'Santas' :)
No words needed for this! :)
So fun!!
Family pic!
Love this crew!
Law family pic!
Brooklyn 'babysit' all the kids down in the basement! She did a great job and all the kids that came had fun watching cartoons, playing air hockey and ping pong!

And...the Queen of Trivia....Tricia won! We had fun playing a Christmas trivia game before playing Dirty Santa!
No caption needed for this one! :) :)

Some of the kids before they left! Love the Johnson crew! {Lily said she was 'acting naughty' when I took the picture! Haha!....too funny what her 'acting naughty' looks like!} :)
What a great night with friends and family! LOVE! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment