Sunday, December 20, 2015

It's Christmas break!!

Well, December weather has officially decided to join the party the past couple of days!

I was seriously wondering if I needed to pull back out my shorts and flip flops! Dont get me wrong....I love warmer weather over colder....but I was starting to get really confused on what month it is!

Crazy as it has been....it actually is supposed to be still in the high 70s this week and it is Christmas week! Christmas day is suppose to be 77 degrees! CRAZY! But...it is suppose to be raining all week...so we shall see if it feels colder...................or should I say...if it feels like December!?!?!.....

We are busy busy with fun during our round 1 of Christmas break!

Tyler and I had a date night last night to the JSU play-off game against Sam-Houston! JSU stomped them! It actually was cold last night so I was thankful that we had skybox tickets thanks to Mrs. Allison Barker! She is the sweetest lady and I am sad that she is retiring from JSU but I know that she will enjoy retirement! Now JSU is on to Frisco for the National Championship on January 8th! SOOO excited for the Gamecocks!!

While we...and Pawpaw enjoyed the game, Nan and Brandi and the girls enjoyed dinner and Christmas lights! They headed to Piedmont to look at beautiful Christmas lights!!

Today we JOINED First Baptist Church of Jacksonville! We decided several months ago to move our letter from the Williams and we have been SO happy at our new church that we decided today should be the day that we become members! The Church was so welcoming this morning and we are so excited to see what God has in store for us at our new home!

After Church we had the Morris Family Christmas lunch at the Saks Community Center. It was a great turn-out and we had a TON of food! It was great catching up with everyone and eating! :)

Now...we are comfy and cozy at home watching The Grinch {for the ten thousandth time} :) :)

My handsome date for the night in the skybox! OOhhh yeah, we were nice and cozy and warm and ate some really....really good food! :)
Lily having fun seeing the lights with Nan, Brandi and Alexis!
Pretty tree!
Church girls! Last day of Advent! Christmas is coming! Alexis and Lily wanted to take a picture before we left standing by Ella Jingle! She was upside down on my tree! Lily kept saying...'how is she not sooooo dizzy if she stays up there like that all day long!' :)
So pretty! :)
Our attempt at a family picture! It is pretty sad when the girls are smiling like they are suppose to and us adults arent! :) The girl I asked to take the picture couldnt figure out how to take the picture so I was telling her right when she figured it out! Oh well, this is our little family of four on our day we became members! :)
Ready to EAT! Morris Family Christmas 2015
Silly....silly...crazy....CRAZY girls!! I love all these girls with all my heart!!
A TON of people! :)
All the 'young' cousins! :)
All the 'old' cousins...and their hubbies minus Richard! He was taking a walk! :)
Sisters and brother...and spouses! :)
Our crew there!
Now...home and watching the girls favorite....favorite...favorite Christmas movie!! :) This is our favorite part....when she sings 'Where are you Christmas!' {I love that song!} :)

No comments:

Post a Comment