Friday, March 24, 2017

Soccer is in session!

Mark Soccer Mom on my growing list!

I never thought I would have the title 'Soccer Mom'...but I love it and cant wait for the season to fully start!

Both girls had practice this afternoon! It was Alexis' first and Lily's second!

It was sooo fun to watch them in action!

She was nervous at first to go out on the field, but she got over it so quick and was out there smiling in no time!
The team meeting each other and Coach Ronnie!
She has a new soccer friend named Isabelle. They became instant friends!
Girl in action!
There are only three girls on the team...but they fit right in!
Look at her go!
Smiling the whole time!
Goal!
And this little one's turn!
Smiled the whole time too! Coach Aimee does so great with them while they do their drills and she is really teaching them how to play! I love that!
In action!
She did so good today! So proud of both of my soccer stars!

No comments:

Post a Comment