Tuesday, October 17, 2017

Cheer photos galore!

We have had such a great season this year!

I am SO thankful!

I had lost my love for it last year and this year has completely exceeded my hopes!

My girls are just awesome and work so hard and strive to accomplish whatever new stunt or motion I throw their way! I am SO proud of them!

Mrs. Carrie loaded all of her pictures she has been taking so I thought I would share some of them because I love seeing them! :)

This was the Homecoming game so the boys became the cheerleaders and the girls ran through the sign! OH they all loved this and thought it was sooo funny!
And there they go!
And the boys were just a cheering! :)
Their faces crack me up! They had the BEST time!
Another friend took this picture and I thought it was neat that it was the same picture above...at the same time..but just at a different angle!
Their faces and expressions crack me up in this! Notice Alexis to the far left! ha!
Sweet friends!...Chloe and Lex!
They are just awesome!
Switching pyramid formations!
Look at my cheerleader in the air! :)
This picture cracks me up! Her hair! :)
This is a random other game!
I love this! Great sportsmanship!

No comments:

Post a Comment