Wednesday, October 11, 2017

Our little town Pumpkin Patch!

One of my favorite Fall traditions is going to the Methodist Church's Pumpkin patch!

I get so excited when I see them setting it up and putting all the pumpkins out!

This year they brought in some really unusual ones! I could have bought A LOT more!! They had some really fun looking ones! :)

Both girls took forever deciding which 'perfect' pumpkin they wanted! They went from little ones, to HUGE ones, to white ones...to green pumpkins!

I have never seen a green pumpkin! But, this year they had them...and Alexis chose one!

Lily got a Soar card at school today and she was SUPER excited and proud that it was her first one so she got to pick where we ate dinner after the patch and before Church.

She chose McDonalds.

Shocker! :)

We headed to Church..and now home..and it is almost bedtime for two little ones! :)

Mrs. Carrie {Fritts} made their cute little BOO shirts! They were SO excited to match Callie and Carli at school today! :)
 Decisions...decisions...decisions!!
 Oh, the pumpkins! I love the ones with funky stems like this one by Alexis! :)
 Do I want a little one?....
 Do I want a 'funky' one!? :)
 Oh, all the fun pumpkins!!
 The Pumpkin Patch! Lily has her first Kindergarten field trip tomorrow to the Bennett Farms pumpkin patch in Heflin! We are getting our fill of pumpkins this week!
 Happy Fall yall! :)
 Alexis chose a fun green one! Our first green one to ever have!
Pinkie Pie chose McDonald's since she got a Soar card! She was SO excited to tell me that Mrs. Bean gave her one because she was super good and so quiet at lunch today and did everything she was 'supposed' to do! :) She was so proud of herself! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment