Friday, March 16, 2018

Welcome to...

Spring break!

As I type this....I am officially on Spring break time!

Whooo hooo!!

We have been counting down the seconds and the hours to this all week!

Daddy has been having to hold the fort down this week because I have had cheer registration! He has been sending me pictures of 'where are we' for dinner since I have not been with them! ha! We officially have 23 C-Teamers for this coming football season! I am SO excited to have my 1st year coaching Lily! I cant wait to finally get to be with her....and I know it is going to be SO different, Im sure, coaching Lily than it has with me coaching Lily. Im excited! :)
Spring pictures have come in! Alexis' pictures!
And Lily's! I thought both girls pictures turned out good!
And...throwback! Look at my chubby cheeks! Yes, the chubby one is me and the other is Brandon with Nannie and Pawpaw! This was a LONG time ago! ha! :)
We have Lily's first soccer game tonight and Pawpaw {Ted's} birthday to celebrate also...a great way to kick off Spring break! WHOOO HOOO! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment