Wednesday, June 6, 2018

A VBS sleepover!

Yep....

so last night, after VBS, I loaded a bunch of girls up and headed to our house for a sleepover!

They all were soooo excited and they all said they had soooo much fun!

They actually went to bed also! {at around midnight...but at least it happened!} :)

They played and played and played all day today! I took them to a late lunch and then they all headed home....just to, in a couple of hours, turn around and see each other again tonight at VBS! ha!

They just cant get enough of each other!  :)

I walked in and they were just laughing and chatting away so I snapped a quick picture! So cute and I love their little friendship!
These two! :)
This group was so sweet! I just love all these in this picture! Lily {big Lily as she is called} was being extra sassy and was refusing to take a picture for me!
Alexis is holding up her IPAD because they all were facetiming Carli....so she wanted to be in the picture! Carrie was in the very back too...saying she was 'photo bombing' it! haha!
Then Ellie tried to make her! ha!
They made it the night! They were up and at 'em outside playing and taking walks around the neighborhood!
Lily was being silly again!
Sweet friends!
These two TAN cuties! Im jealous!
They did everything under the sun! From playing in our basement, back yard, making obstacle  courses!
These two swung and swung!
Lunch at Cookout! I love that I have my days off to make many fun Summer memories for the girls! It was a good day!..........oh and night! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment