Thursday, June 7, 2018

Wrapping up the week!

Tonight is only Thursday...

but Im calling it a week! ha!

We have had a blast at VBS and everything in between too! It has been a busy week!

We were surprised with these fun shirts last night for helping! I love them....and I love this chick in the picture too! She has been fun helping with the 2nd and 3rd graders with me!
Alexis spent the night last night with Caroline....and I got this picture today as they enjoyed lunch at the Rocket! I know one girl...named Alexis...that crashed quickly tonight when we got home!
Such a fun ending to VBS! We had such a huge turn-out this year! This themed VBS has been a lot more fun than the 2 past years! This little one and her friend Alexa loved getting the big glow sticks!
These glow sticks are soooo fun!
I have loved the 'girl time' that has come with this week! We have had a blast!
All the kids went CRAZY dancing and twirling them! So fun how they were all lit up!
We had music blasting..kids dancing...glow sticks waving...and fun had by all!

No comments:

Post a Comment