Sunday, February 10, 2019

Callie finally made it!

Alexis has been waiting for yesterday for weeks now!

FINALLY Carli's spend the night party!

So, the 'big' girls had a blast going to The Factory, eating dinner and spending the night...

while Callie came with us!

And...

drum roll.....

she ACTUALLY spent the night! The whoooole night! She stayed! I couldnt believe it

because....

at around 11:00pm, her and Lily came wandering into my bedroom. So, I get up...and we all go into the playroom as they are asking me about Amber Alerts! {say WHAT, you say?!} Yeah, I know, so close to midnight....I was answering 25 BILLION questions about Amber Alerts.

I have no idea what I was even saying at several parts because I was so confused at why I was up {1.} and {2.} why I was having to have two 1st graders understand this!

Callie's biggest 'hang up' for staying was that she didnt want to have an Amber Alert out on her!

Dont ask!?!

I know.....

so, I dont know how, but I got her to go to bed....and STAY!...even after allllll of that! {I am proud of myself, I have to say!} :) :)

So, she made it and she was so proud of herself and Lily was super pumped that she didnt wake up wondering where Callie went! bahaha! {because that has happened a lot!} :)

Alexis came home and after Church, she took a 4 1/2 nap! She woke up and started getting ready for school! bahaha! It CRACKED me up! She thought she slept all the way through to Monday! :)

These two played and played.....and then starting winding down and getting {somewhat tired!} :)
They decided they were going to go to bed....and sleep in the fort! Can you spot to girls?!?!
There they are! They had everything you could think of in there! They had so much stuff that they were actually LAYING on stuff because it was so packed. I told them that they could not sleep with all of those toys, etc under them....
well
they said they could.
So they did!
Until they came BACK into my bedroom AGAIN to talk MORE...before finally I was delirious and told them to GO TO BED! :)
So, celebrating Carli with Mexican!
Before The Factory! Such fun friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment