Thursday, February 28, 2019

Nailed it with the cutest!

OOHHH...

I LOVE posts like this when I get to 'look back!'

Circa- 2013 when Alexis was her favorite book character, Fancy Nancy!
Talk about 'nailing' it! She was perfect as Fancy Nancy!

NO doubt....nailed this! She even acts like her!
The book that was her most favorite that we got inspiration from! ha!

And now, Lily! Circa-2019 as her favorite book character, Junie B. Jones!
NAILED this one too! She loooveees June B. and just like Alexis, acts like Junie too! :)

This picture of Junie B. is what we used as inspiration! NAILED it!
And, I pulled from this doll picture since Junie B wears a white collar under most of her outfits and wears her glasses alot!
I just LOVE how both my girls looked so cute as both their favorites!

No comments:

Post a Comment